Do you want to be a part of the best Plumbing & Air Conditioning corporation in South Florida? We have availability for customer service & entry level HVAC/Plumbing technicians in our Fort Lauderdale location. We are looking for individuals with integrity, work driven mindsets, and who want to expand Paradise Plumbing & Air Conditioning to the next level.
Paradise Plumbing & Air Conditioning is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Administration (including but not limited to HR, Accounts Payable, Book Keeping, ect)
- Warehouse Crew
- HVAC Installers
- HVAC Repair Technicians
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Development
Why work for Paradise?
Some of our benefits include:
- Highly competitive pay
- Vision Plan
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal days)
- Trade programs ongoing education
- Technical training
- Incentive compensation programs
- Simple Ira retirement plan
- Drug Free Workplace
- Background Checks
- Driver’s License Check
About Working for Paradise
As an employer, Paradise Plumbing and Air Conditioning supports your goals, accepts new ideas, compensates successful individuals, and opens opportunity as far as your skill and motivation will get you. Founded in 1991 Matthew Rich, Paradise has evolved into a company that truly puts the customer experience first and foremost. We attribute our growth and success to our employees for having similar mindset.
We offer a full range of Plumbing & Air Conditioning services on a residential, commercial, & industrial levels. Providing complete home services for South Florida. We are your local air conditioning and plumbing specialist. We’re proud to serve our South Florida neighbors with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
This is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Dispatcher
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Category: Customer Service, Data Entry
Description: Paradise Plumbing & Air Conditioning is a family owned Company currently looking for dispatcher’s who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the inbound/outbound calls.
- Create and manage customer accounts & work orders.
- Schedule & coordinate all service calls as received.
- Supervise, plan and dispatch in an accurate and timely basis
- Ensure customers are notified daily of their scheduled work to be performed
- Prompt daily attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate leadership, communication and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while positively motivating, coaching and communicating clear instructions to others
- Working with management teams to ensure that scheduling, routing and service are optimized and efficient.
- Continuously maintaining our database in an effort to optimize our model and service.
- Work independently with little direct supervision.
- Highly detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
To succeed in this role, candidates should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Planning and prioritization: Determine the necessary sequence of activities and the efficient level of resources required to achieve both short and long term goals.
- Problem solving: Evaluate a problematic situation and create a resolution based on planning and reasoning. Use logic, judgment, and data to drive decisions.
- Customer focused: Demonstrates a commitment to service which leads to satisfaction for both internal and external customers
- Teamwork: Able to work as part of a multifunctional team to meet desired business goals.
- Relationship management: Establishes rapport and develop relationships with all co-workers and customers.
- Analytical skills: Visualizes, articulates, and solves both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
- Aptitude for technology: Quickly learn and apply knowledge, skills, and judgment by assessing and translating information technology into responsive and effective planning solutions.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dispatcher: 3 years (Preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Job Title: Plumber
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Job Category: Plumber, Other
Description: We are hiring Plumbers to start immediately! Upgrade your skilled trade career – apply today!
Paradise Plumbing & Air Conditioning is seeking experienced Service Plumbers to join our team. Experienced and qualified Plumbers are encouraged to apply. At Paradise Plumbing & Air Conditioning, you’ll enjoy working with our system and staff who make you feel like family! Our team members enjoy great benefits and a fully stocked Company vehicle provided!
About the role:
The ideal Plumber is responsible for installation, maintenance, inspection and repair of the plumbing systems including but not limited the installation and repair of sinks, dishwashers, garbage disposals, toilets, and other plumbing fixtures as well as appliances. Also, pressure jetting, camera inspection, backflow repairs and gas fixtures/pipe installation.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to diagnose and make repairs
- Ability to interact with the customer in a polite and professional manner
- Understand and communicate UP FRONT PRICING to the customer
- Must speak English fluently and possess a positive attitude
- Knowledge of custom home fixtures a plus
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and fixtures
- Maintain a truck stock inventory at pre-determined levels
- Work independently and in a TEAM environment
- Perform work that will meet all standards of building codes and safety
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
Our ideal candidate:
- 4 + years’ experience
- Possession of a valid driver’s license with clean record
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include a background check and drug testing.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Nights and weekends)
- Must have own basic hand tools
What we offer:
- Commission-based pay – Income potential $100K +
- Health, Vision, Dental and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training and support
- Company-paid cell phone
- iPad with cutting-edge technology to make your job easier!