Performing “routine maintenance” on your air-conditioning system can save you money and make your system last longer. The United States Energy Department website points out that regularly changing the filter in your air conditioner is one of the easiest ways to save money on electricity. They state “…The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to routinely replace or clean its filters.
Our professional service team can help you keep your air conditioning unit running smoothly and efficiently.
Clogged, dirty filters block normal airflow and reduce a system’s efficiency significantly. With normal airflow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coil’s heat absorbing capacity. Replacing a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one can lower your air conditioner’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%.…”
Whether you just want a tune up or have a specific issue that you need to address, we’re committed to your 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We guarantee* same day service or else your service visit is free.
Professional Maintenance by A/C Professionals
Routine maintenance done by our professional team insures your safety and the protection of your AC system. Our skilled technicians will:
- Check for correct levels of refrigerant
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system cannot operate simultaneously
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat
- Inspect and clean AC coils
- Verify your condensate drain system is equipped with the proper protection from overflow and has a clean drain
Our highly skilled technicians are fully licensed and insured to address any air conditioning issues. We have the tools and skills to do the job correctly and safely. When our technicians arrive at your home or business, they’ll perform a complete inspection before presenting you with a maintenance contract. They won’t begin any work until they get your approval.
Regular maintenance won’t just help your AC unit last longer; it will make it more efficient.
With regular air conditioning maintenance, you’re likely to see more consistent air quality and a reduced utility bill. Contact us today to learn how we can make your home more comfortable and more efficient.